PetroChem Canada brings leaders from the downstream sector together with government, academia and the supply chain to discuss the opportunities & challenges of developing Canada’s downstream sector and competing in world markets.
Developing Canada’s downstream sector is key to maximizing the value of Canada’s natural resources, while also protecting the environment.
There are ongoing challenges the industry faces including:
- What is Canada’s role in fighting climate change and how does petrochemical manufacturing fit into that challenge?
- As the world moves towards ending the use of single use plastics, can the industry be sustainable and profitable in a circular economy?
Let’s work together to become more globally competitive by further increasing our processing capacities across the country. By manufacturing more added-value products, we increase the true value of our resources, create jobs; and we will embrace technologies to do it in an environmentally conscious and sustainable way.
PetroChem Canada provides the forum for bringing industry together to have these discussions.
Due to the ongoing challenges of COVID-19, PetroChem Canada is being forced to postpone to June 2022. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
On behalf of the EventWorx team, we thank you for your business and patience during these difficult months. We are grateful for the support our customers continue to show us and look forward to being of service to you.
All contracts and registrations will automatically be carried forward to the new June 2022 dates. If you have any questions regarding your contract, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (403) 971-3227.
PetroChem Canada is the premier conference in Canada that brings together the petrochemical, chemical and emerging biochemical manufacturers and their supply chain to discuss the business & technical opportunities and challenges of developing Canada’s downstream sector. Sessions consist of a variety of topics covering key economic, political, environmental and technical issues affecting the petrochemical and biochemical industries.
PetroChem Canada connects professionals from the petrochemical, biochemical and chemical industries with their North American counterparts, governments, academia and the supply chain to meet, share knowledge and forge long term relationships.
We are currently developing the Business Conference and Technical Streams. Topics of interest include, but not limited to:
- Creating Petrochemical & Biochemical Sustainability
- Investment Attraction: Creating Canadian Competitiveness
- Digital and Automation Transformation & Implementation
- Workforce Supply & Development
- Better Methods for Managing Plastics Use
- Future of Electricity Policy and Solutions to Manage Electricity Costs
- Market Trends, Key Drivers & Global Market Forecasts
- Regulatory Updates
- Ways to Manage Electricity Spend
- Sustainable Engineering
- Developing Operational Efficiencies
- Competing for Resource and Leveraging Your Supply Chain
If you are interested in speaking, sponsoring, exhibiting, or attending please contact us at email@example.com.
SCAM EMAIL ALERT! PLEASE BE ADVISED
EventWorx Corporation, the organizers of the PetroChem Canada do not sell, rent, give or share the data of our attendees or exhibitors. If you are receiving communications from organizations offering to sell you attendee data, please delete the message, as this a fraudulent request.